Friday 8 June 2018

Hygge - Gentle Nail Art

Hello everyone! Just a short one tonight as it's been a long day and work and I'm pretty tired! The pale blue I've used here is Cirque Colors Hygge, one from my untried list. It has a delicate shimmer too it, and I think it works well as a forsty winter colour, or a pastel shade for spring. I also love the word Hygge, mostly for how it's pronounced - or how I think it's pronounced!

For the accent nail on this manicure I painted it white, and then used black stamping polish to place the leaf image over the top. The image is from the Uber Chic Lovely Leaves 01 plate. Though these are simple I think they were cute, I got a few compliments on them and think they would make a good subtle nail design for work.
Colours used: Hygge - Cirque Colors, Floral Street - Nails Inc,  Midnight Mischief - Painted Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment