Tuesday 10 December 2019

Cosy by the fire Christmas nails!

Hello all, I'm listening to some jazzy Christmas music which seems pretty appropriate for the nail art I'm sharing today! This nail art has a 'chestnuts roasting by an open fire' vibe and came about because I wanted to do a fiery design with my new orange polish from Femme Fatale Cosmetics. If you read this blog regularly you'll notice that these pictures have a different backdrop! I am having trouble getting good pictures at the moment in the darker weather so took some on the train when it was brighter!

On my index finger, little finger and thumb nails I used Sands Of Time by Femme Fatale Cosmetics. It's not the sort of colour I usually go for but I just love how vibrant it is! In a weird way it reminds me of marmalade, really vibrant marmalade! On my other nails I used cream polish for a base (colours listed below pictures) and created decals on my Uber Mat for the stocking and fireplace images, both are from the UberChic Happy Christmas stamping plate. Alongside some metallic gold I used a couple of shades from the Cirque Colors Facets collection. You can see it well enough in these pictures but it was hard to see the detail of the fireplace very well in some lights so I think I should have used a slightly lighter red, but I do love the sparkle!

Overall I'm pretty happy with these. The orange was warm and Christmassy without being a traditional colour while the fireplace and stocking added a more traditional touch. December is flying by as always!
Colours used: Sands of Time - Femme Fatale Cosmetics, Cream Soda - Barry M, Black Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection, Emerald - Cirque Colors, Garnet - Cirque Colors, Foil Effect in Gold - Barry M

2 comments:

  1. Jazzy Christmas music, sounds fun! Like a bit of Jazz from time to time ;-)

    Nice mani, liking the sock and loving the fireplace <3

    So are you all set for Christmas? What are your plans>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I am mostly set, got a couple of presents left to get and some tidying to do, can't wait! I'll be spending Christmas with my family and will see my boyfriends family too. How about you?

      Delete