Wednesday 11 January 2023

A Post-Christmas Winter Reindeer

Hey space turtles! More Glam Nails Challenge nail art to share today, this time the theme is Reindeer. I had a few options for this but decided to follow a tutorial I saw recently by naglarbynattis on Instagram. I like it's wintery vibe the and tutorial was easy to follow, I did use stamping plates instead of doing a freehand reindeer but this worked well for me, The tree and reindeer images are from Mo You London's Noel 06 stamping plate.

I started with one layer of magnetic polish on three of my nails and then another layer which I magnetised with my new zig-zag magnet. On my middle two nails I started with two coats of black and then one layer of sheer white for the smokey look. I moved the polish around a bit to make it uneven and more smokey looking. Next I added some tree images with black stamping polish and then another layer of sheer white followed my a reflective glitter topper. Finally I added the reindeer image and followed up with a glossy top coat.

Really pleased with how these came out. The tutorial was easy to follow and I love how it looks with and without flash. I'm blown away by the beauty of this magnetic polish I got for Christmas too! (colours used listed below pictures)

Colours used: Illusionist - Mooncat, Lady In Black - OPI, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend, Reflective Taco - Holo Taco, Sheer White - Unspecified

No comments:

Post a Comment