Saturday 3 June 2023

Nails to Soothe the Soul

Hello space turtles! Todays nail art has me feeling zen. I did some pastel yoga nails I really loved a while back and as I've got back into yoga I thought now would be a good time to try something similar. I started the look with two layers of lilac on my thumb and outer fingernails and two layers of off white on the middle two. I then created decals on my Uber Mat for the middle two nails and while these dried I added some figures in yoga poses in black and silver, along with a silver image and some wording on my thumb. All images are from Mo You London's Mandala 16 stamping plate. I added the decals to my middle nails and finished the look with a matte top coat. Pastels and yoga are a prefect combo I think :)

Colours used: Wardour Street - Nails Inc, Cream Soda - Nails Inc, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend, Foil Effects in Silver - Barry M, Indigo - Barry M, Greenberry - Barry M, Cyan - Barry M, Bluebell - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment