Saturday 8 June 2019

Doodles in purple - Nail art stamping

Hey everyone, happy Saturday! I have not got very far this morning, but have been chilling out watching  old episodes of Frasier and having a late breakfast smoothie. I am of course behind with my nail art still, this is one from Spring and was inspired my some nail art I did for a friend in pink and rose gold. I tried it again on myself but it didn't come out that well, so I thought I'd try another colour scheme. I thought I'd try it again with a different colour scheme and slightly shorter nails. You can see the original ones here, and my recreation attempt here.

On the accent nail I used Idyllic from Cirque Colors. On all other nails I used a lilac which has been kicking around for ages! Colours are listed below the pictures. I used the Doodles 01 plate from Mo You London for the images. I like the circles the images are within as they are the right size for short nails, but also give a nice effect on long nails where you can see the outline. I used the advanced stamping technique to add a bit of dark purple in the images, you can see how here.
Colours used: Upper Brook Street - Nails Inc, White Stamping Polish - Emily de Molly, Wigmore Street - Nails Inc, Idyllic - Cirque Colors

No comments:

Post a Comment