Monday 26 September 2022

A Floral Tribute

Hey space turtles! Having been struggling to find time for blogging lately but glad to finally have some time to be sharing these with you. Hoping for some time to do some more nail art today too. It was a strange week when I did these. The death of the Queen was announced while I was on holiday and once back there was a period of mourning leading up to the funeral. I used a newspaper article on the topic for the background print here and added flowers over the top using the advanced stamping technique.

I hadn't used the newspaper technique for a while but it was easier than I remembered. The print hasn't come out very clearly but I don't think it would take much practise to perfect it. I used my Uber Mat to make flower decals with Mo You London's Botanical 13 stamping plate and placed them over the top. The pictures below show the look shiny and matte but I think I like it matte best.

Colours used: Vintage Tee - Nails Inc, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend, Cream Soda - Barry Mm, Acai Smoothie - Barry M, Wardour Street - Nails Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment