Friday 30 September 2022

Space Cat Adventures

Heyy space turtles! Some actual space themed nail art to share today, inspired by a weekend away in Nottingham to visit my Aunt and Uncle. We had a lovely time which included a trip to the National Space Centre and cuddles with their gorgeous cat, Lucy. I knew Mo You London's Sci-Fi 10 would be perfect as it has little cat silhouette's as well as space shapes.

I used silver metallic polish for all of the images which I stamped directly onto my nails. I felt it was missing something so added some colour to the rocket with a dotting tool. I thought it was a bit basic at first compared to the advanced stamping I often do but it's grown on me and I'm enjoying the colours, cats and 'take me away' vibe. I particularly like the cat and stars on my little finger nail.

Colours used: Aruba Blue - Essie, Rain On Me - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment