Wednesday 17 May 2023

A Motorway Sunset

Hey space turtles! Today's nail art was inspired by the motorway... sort of. We were on route to one of our recent long weekends by the seaside and the sky looked so lovely over the fields next to us, with the trees silhouetted against yellow and blue. I made a note on my phone to try and recreate it on my nails! I was apprehensive about whether it would work or come out too bright but thought I'd give it a go.

I started with a base coat and then one layer of sheer white as a base. Next I used a gradient sponge and two shades of blue plus orange and yellow nail polish to create a gradient. I sponged on a couple of layers of polish before adding cloud and tree images from Mo You London's Noel 16 stamping plate. To finish the look I added a glossy top coat. I considered making it matte which I do think would look nice, but I love it so much the way it is! I am still wearing it so it's not too late to try I suppose! 

Colours used: Snow (soft focus) - Polished for Days, Beach Hit - Models Own, Yellow - Barry M, Bluebell - Barry M, Cyan - Barry M, Essential White - Uber Chic Beauty, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend

No comments:

Post a Comment