Wednesday 5 February 2020

Winter Stars

Heyyyy everyone! More star themed nail art to share with you this evening. One of my Christmas stamping plates (Noel 03 from Mo You London) had this cute candle in a jar image I was keen to try, and I think it works in non-Christmassy looks. One of my colleagues did say they look Christmassy though so maybe not! I tried a couple of recent-ish untried ILNP shades with this look and enjoyed trying them out, I think they are good wintery colours (colour names listed below the pictures).

I started with a cream coloured base on my middle fingernails, and the new ILNP's on my other nails, I alternated the colours on each hand as I quite like each hand being a little different. For the images I used the advanced stamping technique (as per), with images from Mo You London's Sci-Fi 10 and Noel 03 plates. I coloured the images in with the same two ILNP shades to keep it consistent, and of course shimmery! I finished the look with a glossy top coat (bit a a challenge as I'm nearing the end of the bottle!).

I like how this look turned out. They're not my usual sort of colours so it was fun wearing something a bit different, and it's quite seasonal too.
Colours used: Legacy - ILNP, Candlelight - ILNP, Cream Soda - Barry M, Black Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection

2 comments:

  1. This looks nice. I like the candle :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) the candle feels appropriate for the season!

      Delete