Friday 13 May 2022

Daisy Daisy Daisy

Aloha! Some very Spring themed nail art to share today. This look has been on my nails for just over a week now. It's been a busy time and my blogging has been lagging behind a bit! There's even been less nail art but I'm looking forward to doing my nails again this weekend. 

This is a look I'd been meaning to try for a while, with a couple of Cirque Colors newish sheer polishes which I purchased recently. I started of three coats of sheer polish on each nail - using a different colour for each hand. Next I used white stamping Polish and Mo You London's Festive 58 stamping plate to add the daisies. It was a little time consuming as I was using the same image so many times but worth it I think! I then used a dotting tool to add the yellow pollen, and finished the look with a glossy topcoat.

I'm enjoying this look, it's very Spring/Summery and goes with a lot of things. I also wore it for my friends beautiful wedding in an orchard in Herefordshire. It was very fitting for the scenery and the lovely weather and will remind me of it when I look at the pictures :)

Colours used: Peach Jelly - Cirque Colors, Haze Jelly - Cirque Colors, White Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection, Notting Hill Carnival - Nails Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment