Wednesday 11 May 2022

Alpaca Walking Nails

Hey everyone! Got some rather fun nail art to share today :) A few weeks ago my sister got married. It was a beautiful day! A week before hand she had her hen do which involved alpaca walking. It was so much fun and they were so cute! I decided to do some themed nail art for the occasion. I've included a picture of the nail art with the alpaca I was walking, Truffle. He was such a cutie and liked plodding along at the back of the group.

I decided to go for something really vibrant for this look so used some pastel neons from the Bring On Spring collection from Wikkid Polish. I created decals for three of the nails, you can see how here. On the other two I added some spots and funny wording - all images are from Mo You London's Animal Collection 19 stamping plate. I really love the image with the colourful necklace on - such party vibes!

Really pleased with how these came out, they're so fun and were just right for the occasion! 

Colours used: Peachy Beachy - Wikkid Polish, Joyful L'il Jellybean - Wikkid Polish, Hello Sailor - Wikkid Polish, My Mate Illuminate - Wikkid Polish, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend, Cream Soda - Barry M, Cappuccino - Barry M, Bikini Bombshell - Wikkid Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment