Friday 29 April 2022

A Birthday Cactus

Hello there! Going to keep this one short and sweet much like the chubby little cactus on my middle fingernail. I was invited to join a collaboration on Instagram for StephyClaws Birthday so chose this design to recreate. It meant getting some classic polishes out to use and I like the fun summery colours and theme. I used two coats of each colour and three of the metallic polish and create a decal for the blue nail. The image is from Mo You London's Hipster 16 stamping plate and I'm really pleased with the colours I used for it. They give it quite a cartoony vibe I think.

Colours used: Bronze Bae - Barry M, Sloane Gardens - Nails Inc, Baker Street - Nails Inc, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend, Greenberry - Barry M, Cappuccino - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment