Wednesday 6 April 2022

One More Easter Egg, One More Nail Polish!

Hi nail people! As Easter is on the horizon I'm sharing my first Easter related nail art for the year which is also my second Glam Nails Challenge prompt for this month, Easter eggs. I used a new reflective polish from KB Shimmer called Love You Brunches and it's gorgeous! I've included pictures with and without flash below, I love it in all lighting!

I started with a base of Love You Brunches on two of my nails and A Mantis Shrimps Favourite Color on the others. While they were drying I used my Uber Mat to create decals for my thumb and ring fingernails. For the Easter egg I used Mo You London's Festive 58 stamping plate, and for the hand Uber Chic's Nail Polish Is Life plate. I added some wording from the nail themed plate on my middle fingernail too. I thought it was very fitting for both nail polish and Easter eggs! I was really keen to use a reflective nail polish on the nail image as I knew the fiddly details would really stand out and match my own sparkly nails.

Love how these came out! It's a random combination with the nails and the Easter eggs but I think they tie in well with the 'just one more' wording. I really adore that image and am pleased with the colours I chose throughout the look (bit of  Cadburys vibe with the purple polish!). Only issue is the slight smudging of the wording but I'll probably try and keep these for a little while.

Colours used: Love You Brunches - KB Shimmer, A Mantis Shrimps Favourite Colour - Bees Knees Lacquer, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend, Little Bo Peep - Rimmel, Charlotte Street - Nails Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment