Sunday 3 April 2022

Floral Reflections

Hey everyone! I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself today. More plans being scuppered with Covid and still not feeling back to normal yet though I'm testing negative. I have decided to try and take part in the Glam Nails Challenge on Instagram this month as I haven't done for a little while and I miss it! Today's prompt is flowers. In my recent nail polish order I finally got hold of the gorgeous Tapped Out from KB Shimmer (along with another of their reflective polishes) which I've wanted for a while. It does not disappoint! 

I started with a base of two coats of white polish on my middle fingernails and two coats of Tapped Out on the others. I could have just about got away with one but decided to pad it out a bit as I love that formula! In the meantime I created decals on my Uber Mat from the Flower Power 27 stamping plate from Mo You London. You can see how here.

As you'll see below I've included pictures with and without flash and also with two different nail polish bottles. I adore Tapped Out, it's such a gorgeous shade and so sparkly and reflective. I padded it out with a glitter grabber layer and top coat but it's gorgeous with it's textured finish too. I like how the simplicity of this look allows Tapped Out to shine!

Colours used: Tapped Out - KB Shimmer, A Mantis Shrimps Favourite Colour - Bees Knees Lacquer, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend 

No comments:

Post a Comment