Saturday 2 April 2022

Accidentally Christmassy Nails

Hello and Merry Saturday! Today I have more Spring themed (in theory) nail art to share featuring another sheer polish from Picture Polish. Pine Bath is a gorgeous forest green sheer polish which is perfect for nail art. I decided to try it on it's own but with an accent nail. The plan was to pick a plant and make it a bit more Spring like, but it seems I've inadvertently chosen mistletoe!! I blame my post Covid brain... I'm not sure what I thought it was but I added peach coloured berries so I guess it's not quite mistletoe!

I started with a base of sheer nude polish (colours listed below pictures) and then three coats of green on all nails except the accent nail. On the accent nail I added a layer of pale pink and created a decal using my Uber Mat for the image. I chose this mistletoe (oops) from Mo You London's Botanical 13 stamping plate and used the same green polish for the leaves for a consistent look.

I did actually really like this despite accidentally doing Christmas nails! I love the shine on the green jelly polish and enjoyed the accent nail too.

Colours used: Soft Focus - Polished For Days, Pine Bath - Picture Polish, Strawberry Ice Cream - Barry M, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend, Papaya - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment