Tuesday 19 April 2022

Peeping Easter Chicks

-This was meant to be shared on Saturday! - Happy Easter everyone! Sharing Easter nails today as I won't have time tomorrow. These were for another Glam Nails Challenge prompt of Easter Chicks. I thought this would be a good opportunity to try some more of my new reflective polishes too since they are in bright/pastel colours.

I started with a base of yellow on my middle two nails, and reflective glitter on my index and little finger nails. While these were drying I got a decal going on my Uber Mat using Mo You London's Festive 58 plate. I think the zig-zag image has good Easter egg vibes! I did this nail art on the sofa as I didn't want to miss what I was watching so it was a little trickier than usual! I used a nail art brush to add the outlines of the egg shells in white then filled them in with the brush from the bottle. I then added a little beak with the same brush and eyes with a dotting tool. I didn't leave enough space on one nail so the little chick had to peek out the side of the egg instead!

All in all I like how Eastery these are but they could have been better. I think they are a little scruffy in places. Cute chicks though and I'm enjoying the reflective glitter so not all bad!

Colours used: Seven Dials - Nails Inc, White Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection, Black Widow - OPI, Beach Hut - Models Own, Flavour of the Week - Emily de Molly, I Knead You Now - KB Shimmer, Charity Polish: Heartkids - Emily de Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment