Wednesday 30 March 2022

Spiced Wine In Spring

Hello World! I am currently recovering from Covid and as a result have been ordering quite a lot of nail polish! In fairness the first order was before I came down with it, but I've since ordered more! I've had my eye on a couple of lovely sheer polishes from Picture Polish for a while but was waiting for something else to come back in stock to order them. As a result they are a bit out of season now as they're quite wintery colours but I wanted to give them a Spring twist, which is what my next two nail art looks will be attempting.

I started with a base of sheer nude polish, followed by two coats of Spiced Wine on most nails and a coat of pale pink on the ring fingernail. While this dried I created a decal on my Uber Mat, you can see how here. The image is from Mo You London's Botanical 13 stamping plate which I hadn't used yet. I tried to choose colours in keeping with it's sort of vintage look though they're a little bright.

I like these, I like that shiny squishy effect of the sheer polish and look forward to creating some layered looks with it too.

Colours used: Soft Focus - Polished For Days Spiced Wine - Picture Polish, Strawberry Ice Cream - Barry M, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend, Yellow - Barry M, Key Lime - Barry M, Papaya - Barry M, Angelfish - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment