Monday 28 March 2022

Distinguished Fancy Pants Nails (Moustache Edition)

Hey hey! Or should I say how do you do? Fancied wearing Holo Taco's Mint Money again as it's my favourite from the metallic collection and I felt it needed some appreciation! I decided to pair it with some moustaches from a stamping plate I have had in my untried pile for absolutely ages. I went for a variety of moustaches but stuck with fairly classic styles to make sure it was clear what they were. Looking at it now I'm thinking I should have added some eyes!

Not much to say on how I created it as it was a pretty simple one! I started with two coats of Mint Money and once dry used Mo You London's Rebel 01 to add the moustaches with a squishy stamper. I finished the look with a quick dry top coat. I'm glad I finally used this stamping plate and am thinking of other ideas I could use it for - little googly eyes would be a good addition and I like the idea of adding moustaches to other images like little animals or a cactus. Had these on for my Dad's Birthday gin tasting tour so they have fond memories attached :)

Colours used: Mint Money - Holo Taco, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend

No comments:

Post a Comment