Sunday 13 March 2022

Flakies in Space

Hellooo! I hope you're having an enjoyable weekend. I was at a wedding yesterday and had a wonderful time! Today I am sleepy but still need to do some DIY this afternoon. Wish I had another day of weekend! I will share my wedding guest nails at some point but today I'm sharing some previous nail art which was inspired by Alina's Nail Place on Instagram. She made this gorgeous space flakies look and I was please to have the same stamping plate and Unicorn Skins so I could re-create the look!

I started with two coats of black nail polish (colours listed below pictures). I then chose four of Holo Taco's Unicorn Skin polishes and dabbed them onto each nail for the below effect. Really straightforward - no sponging required.  Once dry I used white stamping polish to add space themed images from Mo You London's Sci-Fi 10 stamping plate, finishing off the look with a glossy top coat.

Really pleased with these, I love how the different colours of flakies catch the light. I did mess up some of the stars a little but I don't think it's too obvious. The rocket image is may favorite.

Colours used: Lady In Black - OPI, Cosmic Unicorn Skin, Aurora Unicorn Skin, Galactic Unicorn Skin, Solar Unicorn Skin - All Holo Taco, White Stamping Polish - Dance Legend

No comments:

Post a Comment