Tuesday 22 March 2022

Pastel Ice Cream Nails

Hey everyone! Something Spring like today to share on this lovely sunny day!

For a while I've wanted to try some pastel fluid nail art with a Holo Taco topper, and for this I decided to use a few Barry M shades I've had for ages. The blue is nearly finished which is a shame but as I'm scraping it out of the bottle this sort of look is a good one to do where I'm not worried about running out part way through! I added blobs of each colour on my Uber Mat for five decals, finishing with the white Spot It polish. I tapped each one a couple of times with a stamper to make them merge together and get the bubbly effect. Once dry I added a clear topper and once that was dry I applied them to my nails and trimmed the edges.

I did spend some time trying to clean up the edges of these and didn't quite get the effect I wanted, especially on my little finger where there was a gap I probably should have tried to patch up. Still, overall I think these were fun and very Spring appropriate for this sunny weather we're having!

Colours used: Berry Ice Cream - Barry M, Strawberry Ice Cream - Barry M, Blue Moon - Barry M, Spot It White - Dance Legend, Flakie Holo Taco - Holo Taco

No comments:

Post a Comment