Tuesday 24 May 2022

Taco's for Mental Health Week!

Hey everyone! Posting these way later than planned as I seem to be low on time for nail art and blogging at the moment. This look was some slightly belated nail art for Mental Health Awareness week, which is now very belated, though I'm still wearing it. I've wanted to use this wording for some mental health nail art for some time so I'm glad to finally do it.

I started with two coats of pale blue on all nails, then moved onto the taco print and some metallic blue nail polish. All images used are from Uber Chic's Lets Taco Bout It stamping plate. Next I moved onto the wording spread across my middle two fingers. I used black stamping polish and thought the nails looked a bit empty so I tried adding some blue wording around them which worked out well. I finished the look with a glossy top coat though unfortunately managed the smudge the wording which was so annoying!

Overall I'm really pleased with these, I think they look like the sort of wrapping you'd get around your food at a really nice takeaway. Only annoying thing is the smudging, although at least it's on the wording about falling apart sometimes so kind of works!

Colours used: Borrowed and Blue - Essie, Teal - Barry M, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend

No comments:

Post a Comment