Saturday 6 March 2021

Frosted Metal Crystals

Hi everyone! Back with more advanced stamping today and a whole lot of Holo Taco! It's well timed in a way as I may have just caved and ordered some of the new Holo Taco polishes! I've had Mo You London's Crystal 06 stamping plate for a while and have been deliberating the best polishes to use for it. I'm definitely going to try it with some glittery nail polish but thought these super shiny metallic shades would create an interesting look too.

I started with a pale pink base (colours listed below the pictures) for a somewhat sheer look. I then created decals on my Uber Mat (see how here) using black stamping polish and the colours from Holo Taco's Frosted Metals collection. The images I used on my middle fingernails were bigger than I'd anticipated! I think I should have placed them a little lower down so more of the pink base colour was showing. I love the witchy vibes of the image on my thumbnail.

Overall I quite like these but wonder if they'd have been better sparkly! It was good fun to use the Holo Taco Frosted Metals again though!

Colours used: Get Discovered - Nails Inc, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend, Mint Money - Holo Taco, Cold Shoulder - Holo Taco, Gift Receipt - Holo Taco, Fake Date - Holo Taco, Cheap Champagne - Holo Taco

2 comments: