Saturday 13 March 2021

Ultra Violet Pantone Dinosaur Nails

Hi all! I'm back so soon as I have more collaboration nail art to share and it's all been posted to Instagram at once! This is my entry for this months Nail Addicts Collab. The theme was 'turn back the clock', specifically focusing on the Pantone colour of the year colours over the years. We could choose which one we wanted to do, and just add black and white for nail art. I chose 2018's ultra violet, as we did a nail art theme on this back in 2018 and I fancied trying it again with a different look this time. I decided to try out one of my new dinosaur themed stamping plates from Mo You London (Jurassic Park 02) for this look. 

I started with a base of white on my middle finger and thumb nails, and violet on the other two. I then used white stamping polish to add the leaves to the purple nails, and the purple polish to add dinosaurs on my thumb and middle fingernails. The purple stamped pretty well which I was pleased with as it's not a stamping polish, but I did mess up a bit on my thumb nail. On my ring fingernail I used black stamping polish to add the geometric pattern. Shockingly I have never actually seen the Jurassic Park films (I just happen to like dinosaurs!) so I'm not sure if this pattern from the plate really relates to them or is just for fun!

Overall I like these, the colour scheme is good and I do love a dinosaur theme! Messed the thumb up a bit but it doesn't look too bad. I'm glad this collab theme made my try out the dinosaur images in purple as I might not have done otherwise.

Colours used: Wigmore Street - Nails Inc, Floral Street - Nails Inc, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend, White Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection

2 comments:

  1. OMG I love this. I am so loving the purple on the white for the dinos :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :D It's a surprisingly good dino colour!

      Delete