Sunday 14 November 2021

Leafy Autumnal Nailies

Hey everyone! Doing things the other way round and have shared this look on my Instagram already, however I've now realised the picture I chose was a little blurry and not as good as these ones, sooo annoying! Can't delete it now as people have already reacted to it! SO - This look is one I had in a mind for a little while as an autumn look, I was really keen to use ILNP Bloodline again as it's so pretty, and it tied in with one of the Glam Nails Challenge themes for this month too (autumn leaves).

I started with a base of Bloodline on three of my nails and off white on the other two (colours listed below the pictures. Then used a variety of polishes and Mo You London's Fall In Love 05 stamping plate to layer up some leaf images. I started with the paler colours first and built up to black stamping polish for the detail. I was really impressed with how well the orangey polish stamped!

I'm really pleased with this look :) I've gone back and forth a bit on whether I think the leafy nails look weird next to Bloodline, but I've included that I like it and it's a fun autumn look! Would definitely wear again.

Colours used: Bloodline - ILNP, Cream Soda - Barry M, Yellow - Barry M, Spring Green - Barry M, Playing Koi - Essie, Watermelon - Barry M, Cappuccino - Barry M, Cocoa  - Barry M, Black Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection

2 comments:

  1. I love the detail on the leaves! The colour of the glitter gives it a lovely, glam autumnal look too ❤️

    ReplyDelete