Wednesday 17 November 2021

Raindrops Keep Falling on my Nails

Hello nail people! I hope it's good weather where you are - it's raining on my nails! This nail art is for another Glam Nail Challenge prompt with an autumnal theme of rain. I went straight to by UberChic Forecasting Glam stamping plate for this look and decided to use a variety of iridescent shades for the raindrops. I kept most nails the same in the end as I liked the multi coloured raindrops idea so much.

I started with a base colour of dark blue on all my nails (colours listed below the pictures) and then made some decals on my Uber mat, you can see how here. I used a variety of different iridescent shimmers for the raindrops, I thought the sheer consistency of some of them would work well for magical rain. I did want to add a bit more though so decided to do an umbrella accent nail. Simplest one but I think it adds something! Overall pleased with these :) I think they're fun and I could never get bored of this gorgeous shade of blue!

Colours used: My Car Has Navy-gation - OPI, White Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection, Pinktail - Barry M, Butterflyfish - Barry M, Jellyfish - Barry M, Angelfish - Barry M, Seahorse - Barry M, Electric Eel - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment