Monday 22 November 2021

Sweater Weather

Hello again! I'm back so soon with another Glam Nails Challenge prompt. This one is for yesterday and the theme was 'sweater weather'. I knew I had to get Mo You London's Fall In Love 08 involved for this one, it has a whole bunch of gorgeous cosy images including some jumpers and jumper prints.

I started with base colours of pale grey, off-white and navy blue. I then created decals on my Uber Mat for the thumb and ring fingernails. The multi-jumper image was a a bit big for my newly filed nails but I did manage to get enough of the image on that you can tell what they are! For the leaves I added them all together from separate images into one decal, so had to guess a little bit how the placement would work on my nails - it came out pretty well I think! You can see how to make decals here. For the other nails I used white stamping polish to add jumper patterns.

I'm pleased with how these came out, I'd been meaning to do something like this in blue and grey for some time so I'm glad to have finally got round to it! I think it's very fitting for autumn and blue/grey and jumpers are very me!

Colours used: Cream Soda - Barry M, The Serpentine - Nails Inc, White Horse Street - Nails Inc, White Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend, Key Lime - Barry M, Playing Koi - Essie, Living Your Best Life - Nails Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment