Thursday 4 November 2021

Birthday Fireworks and Aquatics!

Hey everyone! Hope you are doing well :) It's just been my Birthday and I've been enjoying a few days off. I wanted to create some Birthday nail art and try something super sparkly but also firework related. I find firework nails really hard to do well so didn't do just fireworks, but tried an abstract aquatic theme as I love ocean themed things! It was very much a make it up as I go along sort of look! Also tried the flakie version of Fun Lacquers reflective polish which was good fun!

I started with a peel off base coat, followed by three layers of silver reflective glitter and a couple of coats of glitter grabber top coat. I couldn't bring myself to file my nails down a bit and all these layers should help keep them strong! I then used black stamping polish and Mo You London's Aquatic 04 and Festive 05 stamping plates to add the images. I particularly love the way the thumb nails came out. Next I used a couple of sheer polishes in purple and blue and a small nail art brush to add some colour.

I quite often don't do that well with my Birthday nails but I'm really pleased with these! I'm really pleased with how the fireworks came out and they were so simple to do. I'm also loving the serious sparkle going on with the base polish! I've included loads of pictures below as I created this look over both hands. I'm looking forward to wearing them for the rest of my Birthday celebrations!

Keep scrolling for thumb nail pictures and polishes used underneath!
Colours used: Flash Diamond Flake - Fun Lacquer, Royal Jelly, Lilac Jelly, Thistle Sheer, Cobalt Jelly, Indigo Jelly, French Blue Sheer - All Cirque Colors, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend

No comments:

Post a Comment