Sunday 31 October 2021

Mystic Witchy Halloween Party Nails!

Hey everyone! Happy Halloween! Today's nail art is my last Halloween look of the year and was done for my early Birthday/ Halloween party yesterday. I decided as it was for an occasion I'd actually do the same look across both hands again - something I've rarely done since before the pandemic! I enjoyed getting this super spooky ILNP shade out again (colours listed below the pictures) and having my nails so long and pointy!

I started with a base of sheer black on some nails and multi-chrome on the others, alternating and doing a few coats of multi-chrome but only one coat of black. I then created decals on my Uber mat for the crystal ball, moon and ram skull, see how here, While these dried I added the spider web and lace patterns on a couple of sheer nails. I placed the decals on the remainder of the sheer nails and then carefully added an outline to all the sheer nails with black nail polish and a thin brush. All images used are from Mo You London's Halloween 12 stamping plate.

I enjoyed the final look of these, it's the kind of mystic witchy look I was going for! I think it really works on my long nails too. I dressed up as a witch for the party so these were just right!

Colours used: Eclipse - ILNP, Coal - Fancy Gloss, Lady In Black - OPI, Bronze Bae - Barry M, Good Vibes - Nails Inc, Ruby - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment