Wednesday 27 October 2021

Zyler & Menchie on a Halloween Night!

Hello or should I say miaow! Got some Holoween cat nails to share today for Holo Taco's 'Holoween' competition. I had to get Zyler's lovely orange nail polish out for this one of course, and I'd forgotten how gorgeous it is. I love the different sizes of glitter and that lovely holo sparkle! This nail art was a bit of a make it up as I go along look but I love it!

I started with a base of pale pink on my middle two nails, black on my index and little fingernails and just base coat on my thumbnail (all with a peel off base underneath). I then added a few coats of Zyler the Cat holo glitter over the black nails and thumbnail. For the middle two nails I added one thick layer of thermal top coat over the top and then let it all dry. Next I used a star image from Mo You London's Noel 06 stamping plate in white over the black nails, and created a cat on the moon detail from their Animal 15 plate (you can see how here). I added the cat decal and another little kitty face image to the black/star nails - I love how much the kitty face disappeared among the stars!

I enjoyed the finished look and as ever enjoyed it even more once the colour change started to take effect - such fun! I'd say it's not a massively Halloween look but it kind of is, and I love it! Pictures are below of it in different temperature states and I'm hoping to get a decent video of it in action to add on my Instagram (Claws For Thought)..

Colours used: Lady In Black - OPI, Pink Lemonade - Barry M, Zyler - Holo Taco, Black Thermal Topcoat - Fancy Gloss, White Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection, Black Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection, Flakie Holo Taco - Holo Taco

No comments:

Post a Comment