Sunday 17 October 2021

The Jack-O-Lantern's Are Back!

Hey nail people! More Halloween Glam Nails Challenge nails tonight - this time the theme is Jack-O-Lanterns. I decided to sort of recreate a look I really enjoyed from absolutely ages ago. I remember it was in the year I started working at my current workplace and I've been there for a long time! I did change it up a bit in terms of which nails have which patterns and used different polish plus I have longer nails - so they are a bit different.

I started with a base of black on two nails and linear holographic orange on the others. For the white spots I used a dotting tool, I tried to keep them fairly uniform but the little finger came out a lot better than the index finger. On the other nails I used a small nail art brush to add the spooky pumpkin faces. I think they're definitely neater than last time and the sizing worked quote well which I suppose is an advantage of freehand (I wasn't sure how well it would work on long nails). I Googled Jack-O-Lanterns and took inspiration from whichever ones looked easiest to do! I've included a picture of the original nail art at the bottom of this post.

Colours used: Lady In Black - OPI, French Tip White - Sally Hansen, If You've Got It Haunt It - UberChic Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment