Sunday 13 February 2022

Classic Valentines

Happy Valentines Day in advance! I have a couple of Valentines nail art looks lined up, the other of which I'll share tomorrow. I was lacking a bit of inspiration for Valentines nail art this year so thought I'd give the classic heart tips look a go with a bit of glitter.

I started with a couple of layers of sheer pink, and then added a couple of swipes of red quick dry polish in the shape of a heart. This was surprisingly easy and I'm pleased with how it turned out. I added another layer and then a layer of red glitter. Finally I used another layer of red glitter from one of Fun Lacquer's Valentines Day collections for the final pop of glitter. I finished the look with a 'glitter grabber' top coat followed by a quick dry top coat. I'm enjoying this look - the simplicity works and I'm enjoying being sparkly!!

Colours used: Get Discovered - Nails Inc, Dead Heat - Barry M, Red Glitter - Barry M, Kiss Me - Fun Lacquer

No comments:

Post a Comment