Thursday 3 February 2022

Nailyria Inspired Landscape

Hey everyone! Today I'm sharing some nail art I created for a Birthday collaboration on Instagram for the super talented Nailyria. I love seeing her beautiful designs and she's friendly too so I was pleased to take part! The theme was nature/animals, I decided to try and recreate one of her lovely looks and a number of others did too.

I started with a gradient of pale pink and blue. Unfortunately I then ended up covering it with the stamping images - doh! I created decals for the mountains in silver and cream. I think I probably should have done grey instead of silver as it doesn't contrast that well. The mountains are from Mo You London's Sailor 18 stamping plate. I used their Noel 06 plate for some trees which I layered up in a variety of colours. I added a moon from the same plate, and some spots with a dotting tool. I finished the look with a matte topcoat.

Although it definitely doesn't compare with the original I'm enjoying this look! My sort of colours and I do love a landscape nail look :)

Colours used: Cyan - Barry M, Pink Lemonade - Barry M, Foil Effects in Silver - Barry M, Cream Soda - Barry M, Plum - Barry M, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend, White Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection

No comments:

Post a Comment