Friday 11 February 2022

Cosy At Home :)

Hello world! Today I'm sharing some snuggly nail art and a new ILNP polish from my untried collection. The ILNP shade is Aspen and it's from one of their latest winter collections. I love the muted yet sparkly effect and it's a bit different to other colours I go for at this time of year. I feel like there's lots I could do with it.

While my base colour was drying I made decals on my Uber Mat, you can see how here. All images used are from Uber Chic's Cosy At Home stamping plate. It's an unusual theme for a plate I think and I love it! I decided to go for a sort of greyscale look but did add an orange flame. I'm really pleased with the way the colours worked together.

To conclude, I love this look! I like the colour combination, the relaxed feel and the images being different to anything else I've done on my nails before. We're doing some ongoing DIY at the moment so it feels quite fitting to have interior themed nails!

Colours used: Aspen - ILNP, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend, Cream Soda - Barry M, White Horse Street - Nails Inc, Beach Hut - Models Own, Grey - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment