Monday 14 February 2022

Nacho Valentine!

Happy Valentines Day! I was lacking a bit of Valentines nail inspiration this year but spotted this wording and image on my Let's Taco 'Bout It stamping plate (from Uber Chic Beauty) which I hadn't used yet and thought it would be perfect. I'm quite enjoying simplicity at the moment, and have also spent a lot of time doing DIY at home so having nails that were fairly straightforward to do on this occasion was a plus! 

I started with a base of white on my middle two nails and pink on the others (I didn't include the pink in my list of colours as it's hidden under the glitter and also was originally purple but has faded!). I then added three layers of pink glitter and stamped the images directly onto my nails in black. I actually smudged the wording the first time and then accidently smooshed that nail art when I thought it was dry, but did it again and it's much better now. I finished the look with a matter top coat but you can see it below with both shiny and matte top coats as I like both!

Colours used: Chelsea Square - Nails Inc, Floral Street - Nails Inc, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend

No comments:

Post a Comment