Tuesday 13 December 2022

Gingerbread Time

Hey space turtles! Coming at you with more Christmas nail art today, this one is for the Gingerbread Glam Nails Challenge prompt. It feels very fitting that depending how these last I may be wearing them on a trip to a gingerbread town! This is an idea I've had in my mind for a while but haven't ended up going for as they're not typically something I associate with Christmas - but glad to finally be getting round to it!

I started with two layers of shimmery white nail polish while my gingerbread man decals dried, You can tell which ones are the decals by how much darker they are. The polish is the same as the house and the other gingerbread man but due to the thickness and the black outlines they look quite a bit darker. The gingerbread man decals are from Uber Chic's Holiday Spirit stamping plate, and the hot chocolate and other gingerbread images and from their Happy Christmas plate. I enjoyed the layering options for the images on my index and ring fingernails as it's such a simple way to get a good look.

I really like these though I would perhaps change the outlines of some of the gingerbread men to white if doing this again as they look a tad burnt! Otherwise pleased with the colour choices though and the final look :)

Colours used: White Moonstone - Barry M, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend, White Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection, Cappuccino - Barry M, Red Hot Rio - OPI, Love & Liberty - Painted Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment