Tuesday 27 December 2022

Little Animals Christmas

Merry Christmas again! It feels strange to be sharing two blog posts in one day but I'm playing catch up and I did have both looks on for Christmas day (and still do) - one on each hand. This was another stamping plate I bought just after Christmas last year in the sales and was glad to finally use it! Some of the images remind me of Wind in the Willows Mole's Christmas which we always watch at this time of year so I was keen to use them for a Christmas Day look.

I started with a peel off base coat and then a layer of nude followed by a layer of blue. Meanwhile I had decals drying on my Uber Mat. All images are from Mo You London's Noel 19 stamping plate. They took me absolutely ages to make as there are so many fiddly details - but I like to think it was worth it! After applying the decals and trimming them down/tidying the edges I applied a glossy top coat and  left to dry. I was tempted to try matte but there are some shiny baubles and I wanted them to show up.

I am again really pleased with these, my favourite nails being the snow and deer and the mouse and tree. I do think they can be a little dark but in good lighting all the details are visible. I like how they remind me and my sisters of Mole's Christmas!

Colours used: Soft Focus - Polished for Days, Can't Find My Czechbook - OPI, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend, Cappuccino - Barry M, Red Hot Rio - OPI, Watermelon - Barry M,  Cocoa - Barry M, My Car Hs Navy-gation - OPI, White Moonstone - Barry M, Little Bo Beep - Rimmel, Gold Digger - Barry M, Ruby - Barry M, Amethyst - Barry M, Charlotte Street -  Nails Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment