Friday 23 December 2022

Little Pockets of Christmas

Hey Christmassy space turtles!  Today I'm sharing some nail art for the Glam Nails Challenge theme of 'decorations'. I have some lovely Christmas nail wraps from Charlie's nail art supplies and decided to use them for this prompt as the Christmas trees are very well decorated.

I started with a peel of base coat and then one layer of nude polish as a base/background in case the wraps were thin - turned out they were nice and thick so no visible nail lines in sight. After carefully applying each wrap and neatening the edges I used a nail art brush to add bronze outlines. I think this rounds of the look nicely and makes them look like little hung pictures of little pockets of Christmas! After I applied a glossy top coat a bubble did appear on one and I made the mistake of trying to push it down and it came off, so you may notice a little gap on one of them! Overall though I really like this detailed festive look.

Colours used: Soft Focus - Polished for Days, Nail Wraps - Charlie's Nail Art Supplies, Bronze Bae - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment