Friday 10 February 2023

A dream within the forest

Good evening space turtles! The title of this blog post is a play on the name of the purple magnetic polish I've used for this look - Dream Within a Dream by Cirque Colors. I was inspired by mullemaus1281 on Instagram to create this look. It was pretty simple to do. I started with a layer of base coat and of purple magnetic polish, then added a further layer which I magnetised. The magnetic effect has spread out a bit as you can see below so I don't have as much of a crisp magnetic effect, but I like this effect in it's own right. I added images from Mo You London's Noel 06 stamping plate in white and then finished the look with a glossy top coat.

I like how these turned out. They may not be quite like the original but I like them in their own way. It was fun using a magnetic polish again too.

Colours used: Dream within a dream - Cirque Colors, Essential White - Uber Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment