Wednesday 22 February 2023

Ladies In Purple

Hey space turtles! Today I'm sharing more nail art I thought of around Valentines Day with a bit of a self love girl power vibe! I've been meaning to use these images from Mo You London's Le Musee 04 stamping plate for ages and now seems like the right time. It was fun to use this shade of purple again too as although pastels aren't my usual go to for nail polish I do think lilac really suits me.

I started with three coats of lilac nail polish and then added some shapes in blue using Uber Chic Beauty's Basic Shapes 01 stamping plate. I then used dark purple to add the ladies (colours listed below the pictures). I carefully applied a glossy topcoat although I didn't do it quite carefully enough as I smudged the purple a bit. Maybe I didn't let it dry long enough, but to be honest I think the smudging in some ways makes it better as the lines were looking quite thin before.

Even though they're a little smudged I do like these. I'm enjoying the Spring colours (even if I don't feel fully ready for Spring!) and wearing something a little different to my usual looks.

Colours used: Berry Ice Cream - Barry M, Blueberry - Barry M, Plum - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment