Monday 3 April 2023

China Plate Skittle

Hey space turtles! Keeping this one short and sweet today as I have a bit of a back log. I fancied trying out my china plate stamping plate again and after some thought as to what would work best I decided to go for bright and colourful as Spring approaches. I started with a base coat and two layers of white polish (best nail polish name ever - colours listed below the pictures) and then added the images in a variety of colours using my Porcelain 02 stamping plate from Mo You London. I finished the look with a glossy top coat. I'm thinking I should have tried them out in matte too but too late now as I moved onto my next nail art today! Pleased with how these came out :)

Colours used: A mantis shrimps favourite colour - Bees Knees Lacquer, Watermelon - Barry M, Plum - Barry M, Indigo - Barry M, Pomegranate - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment