Tuesday 4 April 2023

Spotted Sea Creatures

Hey space turtles! More simple stamping to share today as I chipped my strawberry nail art the day before going to London and wanted to neaten it up. I wanted to try out a new stamping plate from Kads Nail Art and thought this would be a good opportunity as it was something I could do quite quickly with no advanced stamping involved. I started with a base of pale blue and then added the block colour images in navy. The spotty images where added over the top in white stamping polish. I tried layering up two sets of images on my thumbnail but it didn't really work, I think I messed up the placement of the mermaid image. Finished the look with a glossy top coat and enjoyed!

Colours used: Pale blue - Brand I no longer support, The Serpentine - Nails Inc, White Stamping Polish - Uber Chic Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment