Sunday 16 April 2023

The Mini Eggs Are Back!

Playing blogger catch up as I have got a bit behind! This is some nail art I am currently still wearing and the only nail art I've recreated numerous times. You just can't go wrong with mini egg nails! I started with a different pastel colour on each nail and then used a fan brush too lightly splodge some brown nail polish over the top. I followed that with a dusting of white polish using cling film and then a matte top coat. I love this look and I imagine it won't be the last time I do it! The bottom right picture is my most popular on Instagram this year. Back soon for more catch up!

Colours used: Cream Soda - Barry M, Berry Ice Cream - Barry M, Surfboard - Barry M, Notting Hill Carnival - Nails Inc, Bermondsey Street - Nails Inc, Cocoa - Barry M, Matte Taco - Holo Taco

No comments:

Post a Comment