Tuesday 4 April 2023

Springtime Bunnies

Hey space turtles! I've finally accepted Spring pastels and I'm loving it! I'm going to do the Glam Nails Challenge again this month though I'm already slightly behind. The first prompt is bunnies and I knew I had to use this adorable bunny image from my Mo You London Festive 58 stamping plate again. I stuck to a fairly simple look but enjoyed getting back to the advanced stamping too. My short index fingernail is starting to grow out a bit and I think these pastel Easter looks do suit short nails.

I started with a shimmery base coat and then added a couple of coats of a few pastel shades (colours listed below the pictures). For the blue and green I used some old textured polishes initially which needed a 'glitter grabber' layer to smooth them out as the texture has gone a bit funny. I had to re-do the blue one as it's gone quite gloopy so took ages to dry and ended up smudging. Ended up using a beautiful coconut infusion shade which was a pretty good colour match. I added wording directly onto the blue nail and created decals for the two pink nails, finishing the look with a matte top coat. I'm glad I chose to do two different shades of bunnies. Really pleased with these :)
Colours used: Pink Lemonade - Barry M, Laguna - Barry M, Ridley Road - Barry M, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend, Seven Dials - Nails Inc, Cappuccino - Barry M, White Horse Street - Nails Inc, Essential White - Uber Chic Beauty, Matte Taco - Holo Taco

No comments:

Post a Comment