Wednesday 20 July 2022

Disco Palms

Hey space turtles! Today's nail art is for Glam Nails Challenge again and the theme is Palm Trees. I went for something really bright to fit the super sunny weather we're having at the moment. Also think that neon shades go particularly well with the images on the stamping plates I used - Mo You London's Tropical 30 and Uber Chic's Mermaid Life 02 (thumbnail).

I'm not going to go into great detail of how I did this as it was pretty straightforward. I created a gradient with orange and yellow using a gradient sponge, and then stamped the images over the top in black. Voila! You can see how it looks both matte and shiny below, I'm not actually sure which I prefer. I like these but they don't blow my mind. I did receive a few compliments on them though which is always nice :)

Colours used: Beach Hut - Models Own, My Mate Illuminate - Wikkid Polish, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend

No comments:

Post a Comment