Wednesday 27 July 2022

I do like to be beside the seaside

Hello again space turts! More nautical nails today for the next Glam Nails Challenge prompt on Instagram. Todays theme is Nautical. I went for some classic primary colours as my base and of course stripes as I couldn't do a nautical look without stripes!

I started with two layers of each base colour and once dry added white stripes from the Mo You London Tropical 34 stamping plate to all nails. I then used their Sailor 01 stamping plate for the other sea themed images I added over the top in black.I place the shell a bit off centre on my thumbnail so decided to add a bit of starfish so there was less empty space. I finished the look with a matte top coat.

This look was very much a make it up as you go along kind of look but pleased with how it came out. I think it's fun and I love an ocean/nautical theme as you may have noticed!

Colours used: Dead Heat - Barry M, Baker Street - Nails Inc, Seven Dials - Nails Inc, White Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend

No comments:

Post a Comment