Friday 15 July 2022

Flamingoals

Hey space turtles! More catch up Glam Nails Challenge nail art today as per usual! This prompt as you can probably guess was flamingo's. I had a couple of different stamping plate options (although I forgot about one of them till afterwards) so went with a couple of images from Mo You London's Tropical 06 stamping plate which has various images of tropical birds.

I started with two layers of  white/cream on my middle two nails and coral on the others (colours listed below the pictures). I then used my Uber Mat to create a decal for the flamingo nail. I had to Google them to see what colour the beak should be and am pleased with my choice of a peachy metallic. While this finished drying I added the flamingo silhouette image on my ring fingernail in black, The image is a little small for my nails so I filled the gap with green to match the leaves on my other nail, and added a little basic gold detail. I finished the look with a glossy top coat though I am tempted to try these in matte.

I like these they're definitely growing on me. I'm enjoying the fun summer colours and I like my nails this length (they'd got a little too long so I filed them down a bit).

Colours used: Sloane Avenue - Nails Inc, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend, Yellow - Barry M, Spring Green - Barry M, Peachy Feels - Barry M, Gold Digger - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment