Wednesday 24 August 2022

Northern Nights

Hey space turtles! Today's nail art is a bit of a nail fail to me though it's growing on me slightly! It's for two combined Glam Nails Challenge themes of Mountains and Northern Lights. Both great themes but I didn't have time to do them separately. I have done northern lights nails a couple of times before and they've definitely come out better! I think it didn't help that I was on the phone when I did them so I wasn't really concentrating.

I started with a base of sparkly black for a starry night effect. I then used silver polish to add mountain images over the top from Mo You London's Sailor 18 stamping plate. I knew the silver would stand out well against the black. I then used blue and green polish to add some wobbly lines in the sky using a nail art brush. I also added some blue and purple dots underneath with the end of the brush. I finished the look with a glossy top coat.

Colours used: Thunder and Lightening - Models Own, Wicket Witch of the West - Femme Fatale Cosmetics, Audacious Green - Accessorize, Prima Donna - Jessica Polish, Foil Effect in Silver - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment