Friday 5 August 2022

Travelling Taco's

Hey space turtles! Who doesn't love a travelling taco? The perfect treat for hungry nails! I tried out Hatch from Cirque Colors again as they had a competition recently where to enter you had to swatch your first ever Cirque Colors polish. Was interested to look back and see that Hatch was my first, closely followed by the first installment of my beloved facets collection. Couldn't resist doing a few more Glam Nails Challenge prompts this month so added some Travel themed nail art over the top of Hatch. I went for a Mexican theme as I like the look of travelling to Mexico.

I added three images from Uber Chic's Let's Taco Bout It stamping plate in gold, followed by black slightly to the side so the gold would show through, On my remaining fingernails I used patterns from Mo You London's Explorer 33 stamping plate. I finished the look with a glossy top coat. Verdict - fun! These were pretty simple to do and I like the effect.

Colours used: Hatch - Cirque Colors, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend, Foil Effect in Gold - Barry M


No comments:

Post a Comment