Tuesday 7 March 2023

Botanical Sophistication

Hey space turtles! I have something a bit gown up to share today, and also the aftermath of my nail disaster from last week! Having half of the nail art on my index finger as well as half of the nail made me too sad so once I'd finished filing my nails I decided to add a new design that may fit a bit better to their shorter length.

I started with a shimmery base coat then two layers of quick dry polish (colours listed below pictures). I then added images from Mo You London's Botanical 13 stamping plate in gold. I carefully added a top coat to avoid smudging the images before I added the matte top coat. You can see a couple of pictures of the look shiny as well as matte below. I really like these. It's a beautiful stamping plate which I haven't used much and was perfect for this. I do think this length (apart from the broken nail) looks quite stylish too.

Colours used: Sprint Finish - Barry M, Bright Lights - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment