Saturday 25 March 2023

The Space Cats Have Landed

Hey space turtles! Today instead of space turtles we have space cats! I wasn't sure what to do for the Glam Nails Challenge prompt of 'space ship' but then I rediscovered this space ship in the desert image on Mo You London's Sci-Fi 10 stamping plate. I decided to pair it with cat images for a 'the space cats have landed' theme.

I started with base coat and two layers of purple nail polish, followed by a layer of magnetic silver polish. I made decals for the planets on my thumbnail and the desert scene on my ring fingernail. I added dangling moon/star/planet images in silver on two of my nails and then added some black cat images, finishing off with a glossy top coat. I got the placement of the cat face logo on my index fingernail all wrong which was annoying! I also think with hindsight I should have made a decal for that one too and added a bit of colour. Despite that I do really like this look and think it's good fun!

Colours used: Purple (name not known) - Mark, Platinum Diamond - Fun Lacquer, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend, Foil Effect in Silver - Barry M, Counting Candles - Painted Polish, TBC - Painted Polish, TBC - ILNP

No comments:

Post a Comment